Still off work right now and trying to enjoy the time home with Allegra. I am trying to remember that I don't have to get everything done everyday, even one thing is enough (wise words from a new mom herself--Gretchen). Remember that the time home with her is precious!!! I have to return to work in about a week and half--hope to work out some flexible time with them....we'll see.
Been going through Luca related baby things as well, as I try to keep up with Allegra (the time passes much quicker with No.2) and a baby book/calender thing. I got a Baby's First Year calender with Luca and did a fair job at keeping up (much easier that a baby book). I also received another one just like it that I can use for Allegra. Well, sorting through Luca's stuff to try an complete his, I came across many pictures of him at the same age as Allegra--wow do they look similar. See for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment