Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Allegra's Smile

I am completely enamored with Allegra now. She has the best smile and gives it up so easy these days. I love it when I pick them up at the sitter's after a day at work and she gives me the biggest grin imaginable--it really just makes my day.

It's a smile that melts away the stresses of the day and makes everything alright (I have to put in that when I go get the kids at the sitter, I can hear Luca saying "it's my mommy, yeah, my mommy is here" and I get the biggest hug and kiss from him too--that also makes my day wonderful).

I love looking into her eyes as I rest with her in the evenings before she drifts off to sleep, the way she looks back at me with such interest and "love". It is absolutely amazing!

1 comment:

nelsontm5 said...

so maybe when you can pull yourself away from her loving smile, you will take a pic of her and post it -- uh... so the rest of us can enjoy it too :)