Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Art

I have been working, or at least thinking about working on a large piece of art for Yaya's room. I have this grand idea, but then when I sit down to do it, I usually find some other thing that has to be done this instant. Like I have to find that fabric that goes under the tree, right now! Yeah right. I think it is my desire to be creative, but my fear that what ever I do will look like crap. I have aspirations of being an artist but really lack the talent to be one. I think that is why I stick with pillows. Pillows? Yes, pillows. I have been making pillows for our living room sofa. All sizes and colors. It is beginning to look like the crayon box threw-up (I will take a pic and post soon) But, I like making them and they make me happy to see some of my handy work everyday--it's artistic, right?








More kids pics soon...........

No comments: