We have decided to put this up in our little backyard. We don't have nearly the room that is picture in this picture or the grand mountains behind our yard either, but I hope I will fit and work for our little side/front yard. Yes, we do have a park across the street, but what kind of mom would I be to sit on the deck drinking a beer and have the kids across the street and not with in sight? This way I can sit on the deck, have my beer or what ever and see them playing. And once we tackle the problem of them running into the street in front, we should be good to go! I will try to post some pics as it goes up. There are 1500 pieces, yes you read that right, in the package and from the reviews I read, takes a very long time to put up! Thursday, June 3, 2010
Backyard fun!?!?
We have decided to put this up in our little backyard. We don't have nearly the room that is picture in this picture or the grand mountains behind our yard either, but I hope I will fit and work for our little side/front yard. Yes, we do have a park across the street, but what kind of mom would I be to sit on the deck drinking a beer and have the kids across the street and not with in sight? This way I can sit on the deck, have my beer or what ever and see them playing. And once we tackle the problem of them running into the street in front, we should be good to go! I will try to post some pics as it goes up. There are 1500 pieces, yes you read that right, in the package and from the reviews I read, takes a very long time to put up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment