Monday, May 23, 2011

6 years today




Bean was born 6 years ago today. Wow, time flies by. I remember the first time I saw that beautiful face of his, I fell instantly in love with him and still am to this day. While I enjoyed him as a baby, I have to admit, I love being a mom to him right now. He is an amazing boy. Everyday he amazes me. So full of wonder and excitement and an eagerness to learn new things, see new things, experience new things. He is a very bright, curious, adventurous, independent, sweet, loving, mischievous, competitive, generous, selfish, and determined boy. I love him because he is as excited about his new series of books he got for his birthday as he is about the new in line skates he got. And he wants to read them all now and learn how to skate now. He still sleeps with his bear bear but he wants to wander the neighborhood alone in search of adventure and friends.

No comments: