Recently read a article by a favorite blogger out there Dig this chick, who I love reading and who's blog I follow more than any other blog out there. (Probably did not know this about me by I really like reading blogs about food and crafts and woman doing the things I am doing/thinking/wish I were doing, etc. I read them as inspiration for life and events but inspiration to write. I don't think I am very good writer and hope to be inspired to ruminate a bit more about my life, my kids, my hopes and dreams--that's why I read them).
Anywho.....the article about GIVING really made me stop and think. I love the idea behind her article. I, too, strive to raise giving and gracious children who appriciate the small random acts of kindness and don't get so wrapped up in the gimme, gimme, gimme that is all around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment