let me just be up front here-- yes I am "borrowing" this from http://teaandcookies.blogspot.com/. Borrowing directly from Tea and Cookies as it is what I wanted to say.
Five words, for 2011:
Five words, for 2011:
Love: give love--to those near and dear to me and to those not-so-near, but still so very dear to me. Love of who I am, where I am in my life, what brought me to this point. Love--we all need to give and receive more love in our lives
Light: I need to lighten up--and in many ways. I need to lighten up when it come it stuff--physical stuff, clutter, crap lying around, pile of papers, etc. Time to rid of the clutter and the crap and the stuff I think I might need or use one day!
Also, I need to lighten up when it comes to my mood and out look on life. My one resolution for the new year was--to smile more and yell less. I need to see the lighter, funnier side of life and of things, embrace the goofiness, dance more, sing more, be a goofball for my kids sake.
Also, I need to lighten up when it comes to my mood and out look on life. My one resolution for the new year was--to smile more and yell less. I need to see the lighter, funnier side of life and of things, embrace the goofiness, dance more, sing more, be a goofball for my kids sake.
Organize: one project at a time!
Color: bring color into my life. Not only myself and what I choose to select each day to express myself (yes, I am aware that black, grey, and brown are not all there are in the color spectrum)/ I am not saying I am going all-pink on ya, but I will try.
Color into the house--ART!!!!!!!!! ( and a few more pillows!)
Joy:
No comments:
Post a Comment